Cesar's brother and leader of Santos gang. He is quite an intelligent individual that fell into gang life, due to his family's affiliation. He is feared by everyone and can be angry at times.
Throughout the Series
Oscar has an average to fairly fit body and is 19-25 years old. He has a shaved head, mustache, and goatee. He has multiple tattoos, including a teardrop under one eye, the Santos cross on his neck and two sets of initials under an R.I.P Tattoo on his right shoulder. He wears diamond earrings. He has hazel eyes.
Oscar has a very intense and intimidating aura, hence the nickname Spooky. He is quiet and calculating, which most people find terrifying about him. Because he is deeply involved with a violent gang, he is a very tough and crass individual.
The series begins when Oscar gets out of prison. It is later known when he and Cesar are on the beach that the first place he went after being freed was the beach. Oscar reasoned that he needed to see something physically big after being locked in a small cell for so long.
He was a young man with potential. Before he joined the gang, he was an exceptional student and was considered for entry into a magnet school in Pasadena. He was planning to go to college and culinary school. Oscar gave up his dream because it would have left Cesar alone with his mother, who never had any presence in either of their lives.
Although he deeply loves his brother, he causes Cesar much grief from gang affairs. When Cesar had a green light on him, Oscar took him out for a day at the beach. Then he made him pull up on Latrelle. Cesar managed to avoid killing Latrelle because a little girl was there and Oscar didn't want her to see that.
- He has respect for Mario, Ruby's older brother.
- He has a tattoo of Los Santos cross on the left side of his neck.
- He won the Spelling Bee competition at his school twice, on 7th and 8th grade.
- He is scared of Lil Ricky, just like everyone is afraid of him.
- He has has a tattoo on his right arm that says," R.I.P L.R". This means "Rest In Peace, Lil Ricky."
Season 1 (8/10)
Season 2 (5/10)
- "Looking like a fine ass hyna." (Chapter One)
- "What's with the glitter?" (Chapter Two)
- "So what should we do about the situation? I say we have some fun, Lil' Spooky." (Chapter Eight)
- "Hey... We'll figure it out." (Chapter Eight)
- "Wakey, wakey, biatch." (Chapter Twelve)
| To view the Oscar Diaz gallery, click here.